U. Florida cops ask fiction writer for fingerprints, DNA is going around. Thanks, sailormur for pointing that one out. Kinda makes me want to call for a “blog a fictional violent crime” day.
The 20 Worst Literary Agencies
- The Abacus Group Literary Agency
- Allred and Allred Literary Agents (refers clients to “book doctor” Victor West of Pacific Literary Services)
- Barbara Bauer Literary Agency
- Benedict Associates (also d/b/a B.A. Literary Agency)
- Sherwood Broome, Inc.
- Capital Literary Agency (formerly American Literary Agents of Washington, Inc.)
- Desert Rose Literary Agency
- Arthur Fleming Associates
- Finesse Literary Agency (Karen Carr)
- Brock Gannon Literary Agency
- Harris Literary Agency
- The Literary Agency Group, which includes the following:
-Children’s Literary Agency
-Christian Literary Agency
-New York Literary Agency
-Poets Literary Agency
-The Screenplay Agency
-Stylus Literary Agency (formerly ST Literary Agency, formerly Sydra-Techniques)
-Writers Literary & Publishing Services Company (the editing arm of the above-mentioned agencies)
- Martin-McLean Literary Associates
- Mocknick Productions Literary Agency, Inc.
- B.K. Nelson, Inc.
- The Robins Agency (Cris Robins)
- Michele Rooney Literary Agency (also d/b/a Creative Literary Agency, Simply Nonfiction, and Michele Glance Rooney Literary Agency)
- Southeast Literary Agency
- Mark Sullivan Associates
- West Coast Literary Associates (also d/b/a California Literary Services)
Okay, off to work for me…