who took it from
who… I don’t know…
Meant to be completed by ADULTS
Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids?
‘Have you ever kissed someone?’
‘Told someone you loved them?’
Here are some questions for the people who are a little more mature.
Electric. I never really know how much it’s going to be.
2. Where’s the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
Uh… I’m supposed to know this?
3. Last time you puked from drinking?
After drinking too much homemade wine at Chad & Michelle’s.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
Never danced on a bar.
5. Name of your 2nd grade teacher?
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
7. How many colleges did you attend?
Just one, UNL
8. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
Thought I was going out to dinner. But I’m not.
9. GAS PRICES First thought?
Gas was $0.98 when I left Nebraska.
10. If you could be anywhere and take someone with you…Who & where?
11. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Crap, there’s a sparkly (migraine aura) in my eye.
12. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Eric’s already asleep.
13. What chore do you most despise?
Laundry. Might be different if I had a washer & dryer in my apartment.
14. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery?
15. Get up early or sleep in?
Who knows. I’m at the whim of my body.
16. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Jeeze, what’s with the hard questions? Linus, of Peanut’s fame.
17. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
18. A secret that you wouldn’t mind everyone knowing?
My secrets are secret. There aren’t any I want everyone knowing.
19. Are you planning on remaining in your current field?
20. If you are not married, do you see yourself married in the next five yrs?
Married. I see myself still married in five years.
21. Your favorite lunch meat?
22. What do you get every time you go into a Wal-Mart?
Don’t go to Wal-Mart. Everytime we go to Target, we get almonds.
23. Beach or lake?
24. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
25. Who do you stalk on MySpace?
I thought this was an adult meme.
26. Favorite guilty pleasure?
27. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
Uh… I like really stupid slasher films like 2001 Maniacs.
28. What’s “your” drink?
Vodka. Just ask Joe.
30. Cowboys or Indians?
31. Cops or Robbers?
32. Do you fall for the bad boy/girl type?
Naw. I just fall for the arrogant geeks.
33. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?
Helema Bonham Carter
34. Which cast member of Friends are you most like?
35. What do you want when you are sick?
36. Who from high school would you like to run into?
37. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
Don’t listen to the radio.
38. Norm or Cliff?
39. The Cosby Show or The Simpsons:
Definitely, The Simpsons
40. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Not asking someone out when I should have.
41. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
Heh, I work at home…alone…
42. If you could get away with it, whom would you kill?
43. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
44. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
45. Last book you read for real?
For real? As opposed to—??? The Secret Medicine of the Pharaohs by Cornelius Stetter
46. Do you have a teddy bear?
Nope, just a meepit named Ted.
47. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
48. Somewhere in California you’ve never been and would like to go?
49. Number of texts in a day?
Eh? Oh, text messages. None.
50. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
51. Pencil or pen?
Pen. Something smooth writing
52. Bueller??? Bueller??? Bueller??
I hear he needs a liver transplant…
53. How many jobs have you had?
Several. All of which have included taking out garbage.
54. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hell if I know.