Time for the mid-event survey…even if I’m not quite to the mid point.
1. What are you reading right now?
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
2. How many books have you read so far?
Read the last 126 pages of one, two chapters of another, and the first 112 of another. So, three bits of books.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I’d love to finish The Night Circus, but I’m a slow reader. We’ll see if it happens.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Nope. My husband is pretty understanding about my occasional want to do crazy things like this. I owe him some attenttion tomorrow.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I knew I was going to wake up late and that I would spend some time listening to the Husker football game. Other than that, I’ve been left to my own devices.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I am always surprised about how slowly I read.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope! I liked the reminder email this year.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
One of these years, I’ll go to bed early the night before.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Little bit. I’ve nodded off a few times. I might need a nap soon.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Hmm… Nothing comes to mind.