Yes, I know, not yet. But soon. Very, very soon.
October is going to be a busy month for me.
- I’ve promised to finally finish up the edit on Luck for Hire.
- Model Species will be sent off to Harper Voyager and my fingers will be firmly crossed.
- I have a handful of short stories that need to be kicked back out the door.
- The Best of Friday Flash, Vol. 2 is coming out (I have a piece included!)
- I’ll be gearing up for NaNoWriMo, which I’m pretty stoked about.
FrightFall Readathon, October 1-7, hosted by Michelle of The True Book Addict and Castle Macabre. Sign up, spend the week reading scary books, follow the fun on Twitter (#FrightFall). (A “starting line” post should be up Monday.)
October 13th is Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon. The spring version was a bit of a bust for me. No Easter candy was left in the store; a good friend was in town the night before and I stayed up late and drank too much. I’m looking forward to redeeming myself. 😉
Lasting all month long and co-hosted by one of my favorite book bloggers is Bloggers Dressed in Blood! It promises to be an extravaganza of seasonal festivities including challenges, reviews, and give-aways.
So, that’s what I have planned. Plus some football-related activities, ultimate frisbee, and at least one pumpkin will be carved. If you still don’t have enough Halloween in your life, check out Dinosaur Dracula. Matt experiences and reviews Halloween products (and other holiday and nostalgia oriented stuff) with wild abandon.