The Big Damn Plan is in effect. Eric has been working on the visual end of Weordan and I’ve been working on the webpage. Additionally, we’re getting our previously published/written works up for purchase. I have jumped through the formatting hoops and Lucinda at the Window is available on Amazon and through Smashwords. (After a week, it’s still under review at Smashwords for inclusion in bigger catalogs.)
Didn’t get a lot done on the Abbott Project. But! It’s now November. Much fiction will be written! By both of us!
# of submissions for Luck for Hire: 4
# of responses: 1
Other Life Stuff
Eric’s aunt and uncle from Norway were in town along with his parents. The plan was to visit the Grand Canyon. Alas, the US government chose those two weeks to shut down. We went to Sedona instead. We do have some pretty rock in AZ.
League is in full swing. Our team is not doing very well, but is good-natured. Generally, I’ve been feeling well enough to play twice a week and run a little during the week.
And readathons! I missed Dewey’s but there was FrightFall and Wonderfully Wicked as well as Bloggers Dressed in Blood and the second month of Readers Imbibing Peril. Lots of reading was done in October.
Books I Want to Read
- The Reason I Jump: The Inner Voice of a Thirteen-Year-Old Boy with Autism by Naoki Higashida, K.A. Yoshida (Translator), David Mitchell (Translator)
- A Whiff of Death by Isaac Asimov
- The Edwin Drood Murders by Christopher Lord
- The Coney Island Fakir: The Magical Life of Al Flosso by Gary Brown
- A Nervous Splendor: Vienna 1888-1889 by Morton, Frederic
- The Vampyre Family: The Curse of Byron by Andrew McConnell Stott
- Giants in the Earth: A Saga of the Prairie by Ole E. Rolvaag
- When Ladies Go A-Thieving: Middle-Class Shoplifters in the Victorian Department Store by Elaine S. Abelson
- The Toughest Show on Earth: My Rise and Reign at the Metropolitan Opera by Joseph Volpe
- The Hidden Man: A Novel of Suspense by Anthony Flacco