- Sign up!
- Sometime between now and the end of the read-a-thon post on your blog, twitter, FB, Google+, Goodreads, Booklikes (you get the idea… somewhere!) that you’re participating. That’s the link you’ll need for the Rafflecopter.
- Read books that are in someway related to a fairy tale. When you finish a book do a general update with a link that you can put on the Rafflecopter. Example – on Goodreads you could write: “Great, cute book! 4 stars! Full review coming soon!” and that would count. (For COYER participants, just do something quick and then update with full review for COYER linky)
- Have FUN!!!
Not sure if all of these will count as retellings, but they’re definitely in the fairy tale vein.
- Supernatural Fairy Tales by Dorlana Vann
- The Storyteller’s Wife by Eugie Foster
- Never Ever After: Three Short Stories by Ruth Nestvold