I’m at 7202 for April (3052 since Sunday’s post) which means, at the moment, my numbers are good. There *is* a catch. Right now, the document includes some bits that are going to have to be deleted. Eric and I had a plot talk yesterday and it became evident that I needed to juggle my timeline and move an event to a point in time that won’t include one character. Some shifting and rewriting needs to be done. No biggie; this seems to be business-as-usual for my writing.
- 1000 words/day average on In Need of Luck in April or until done. — Doing okay.
- [Update, 4/9] Page a day free write.
- [Update, 4/9] For May/June – Scene rewrites for PHYSICa
- [Update, 4/9] For May/June – Transcribe free write bits that might be useful to Abbott project.
- Reading, related to writing
- Finish reading River City Empire (related to next possible writing project) by the end of April. — No movement. It will be my next nonfiction.
- [Update, 4/9] For May/June – The Call of Stories by Robert Coles
- New descriptions/categories/tags for Weordan books. (April 15th) — No movement.
- Brainstorm alternate tags for books already published. — No movement.
- [Update, 4/9] List of reviewer contacts.
Please, check out how other Round of Words participants are doing with their goals.