Had a good Wednesday, followed by a brain-fog Thursday. Had a good Friday, followed by a goof-off Saturday. Brain fog sucks. Since the beginning of April, I’ve had two “goof-off” days and still wrote 500 words on those days. On Thursday, I managed 47 words. I’ve written 10K in April, which means I’m behind, but not yet unfixably behind.
After my update on Wednesday, I added a few more goals. Some of them are things that were in the “no due date” section of my Todoist and some were inspired by reading other ROWer’s goals. I’ve resisted adding reading/blogging/education/exercise goals mainly because I want ROW80 to help me focus on writing. Those other categories are pretty easy for me to keep up with.
- 1000 words/day average on In Need of Luck in April or until done. – Averaging 922.
- New! Daily free write. – Added on Wednesday; wrote Thus, Fri, and this morning.
- New! For May/June – Scene rewrites for PHYSICa.
- New! For May/June – Transcribe free write bits that might be useful to Abbott project.
- Reading, related to writing
- Finish reading River City Empire (related to next possible writing project) by the end of April. – Starting on 114/326.
- New! For May/June – The Call of Stories by Robert Coles
- New descriptions/categories/tags for Weordan books. (April 15th) – Need to get this done Monday/Tuesday.
- Brainstorm alternate tags for books already published. – No movement.
- New! List of reviewer contacts. – No movement.
Please, check out how other Round of Words participants are doing with their goals.