Not a great week word-count wise. I had some VOTS web stuff get in my way on Weds/Thurs as well as 24-hour Readathon and VOTS league finals yesterday. I *did* print out the last bunch of scenes to picked them apart and edit them by hand. Sometimes that’s the best way of doing things for me. Fairly happy with where I am at the moment. I’m not going to get to 30K by the end of April, but maybe 20K. Finished or not, I’m going to hand In Need of Luck over to Eric on Friday for a read-through.
- 1000 words/day average on In Need of Luck in April or until done. – Wrote +2229 so far this week (Mon-Sat). I want to even that out to 3000 by end of day today.
- Daily free write. – Every day except yesterday, which was Readathon & VOTS finals.
- For May/June – Scene rewrites for PHYSICa.
- For May/June – Transcribe free write bits that might be useful to Abbott project.
Reading, related to writing
- Finish reading River City Empire (related to next possible writing project) by the end of April. – I got about 125 pages left.
- For May/June – Maps and Legends: Reading and Writing Along the Borderlands
by Michael Chabon.
- For May/June – The Call of Stories by Robert Coles.
New descriptions/categories/tags for Weordan books. (April 15th)
- Brainstorm alternate tags for books already published. – We’ll probably take a look at tags for PHYSIC this week ahead of its promo.
- List of reviewer contacts. – No movement.
Please, check out how other Round of Words participants are doing with their goals.