This past week was just … pft. I didn’t bother with a Wednesday update because there was nothing to report.
Eric toyed with doing a complete rewrite on In Need of Luck; in the end, gave it a read-through with notes. We haven’t discussed changes/further plot because I have not been alone in my lack of motivation. We’ll just call this a sick-day/vacation week.
I did get some reading done. I still have not finished posting the schedule for summer frisbee leagues, because I don’t have the necessary info yet.
- In Need of Luck
- By Wednesday: Outline the chapters we have.
- By Wednesday: Review Eric’s notes.
- For May/June – Scene rewrites for PHYSICa.
- For May/June – Transcribe free write bits that might be useful to Abbott project.
- Daily free write. – Wrote Monday & Tuesday. I could have sworn I did another day, but I guess not.
Reading, related to writing
Finish reading River City Empire (related to next possible writing project) by the end of April.Finished Friday. Should have a review up Tuesday.
- On the River, Down Where They Found Willy Brown by Theodore Wheeler (also related to the possible Abbott project) – Started last night.
- Maps and Legends: Reading and Writing Along the Borderlands by Michael Chabon. – Started yesterday.
- For May/June – The Call of Stories by Robert Coles.
- By Wednesday – Take a look at Luck for Hire‘s meta data (ahead of May 16th promo).
- Look for new promo options. – No movement.
List of reviewer contacts.Done! Probably not as useful as I would have liked.
- EntangledContinua.com – Better mobile design. – No movement.
- EntangledContinua.com – Add excerpts. How do I not have excerpts? – No movement.
- And other duties.
New descriptions/categories/tags for Weordan books. (April 15th)
- Next Python class starts May 22. Review by doing a project related to book promo info. – No movement.
Please, check out how other Round of Words participants are doing with their goals.