Kind of been in a brain fog since Wednesday. I blame hormones or maybe the weather which has been cool and rainy, odd for early June in Phoenix. Whatever the case, I hope I haven’t made any serious mistakes over the last few days…
I’ve been spinning my wheels on In Need of Luck. Eric suggested a change of plan last night, and I had been considering broaching the subject myself. I’m putting Luck on the back burner and switching to the Abbott Project for the next 3-4 weeks.
- Abbott Project
- Added 6/7 – 1000 words daily.
- Added 6/7 – Figure out what images I have that are free, clear, unattached public domain.
- Research – The goal here should be not spending ALL my time on the research.
- Daily free write. – Wrote Weds, Thurs, Sat.
- Finish In Need of Luck – I’m not going to say never, but probably won’t happen in June.
- Scene rewrites for PHYSICa. – Same as above.
Reading, related to writing
- The Victorian Internet by Tom Standage (Abbott Project related)
- Or, Linking Rings: William W. Durbin and the Magic and Mystery of America by James David Robenalt (Abbott Project related) – Both are on my summer reading list and Abbott related. I’m leaning toward Linking Rings, atm. Haven’t started either.
- Look for new promo options. – Finish the BIG List and evaluate new venues by the 20th when I run my next promo.
Please, check out how other Round of Words participants are doing with their goals.