Lots of process since Sunday. 😉
- Abbott Project
- 1000 words daily. – No where near that so far this week. In light of last week’s research, I’ve been tweaking the first 5K. I’ve also become slightly sidetracked by a formatting project and the want to get ahead on my Python class before we vacation next week.
- Figure out what images I have that are free, clear, unattached public domain. – No movement.
- Daily free write. – Wrote Sunday and Tuesday.
Reading, related to writing
- The Victorian Internet by Tom Standage (Abbott Project related) – Still only 35% done. I had book from the library come off of hold and I’ve been reading that.
- Or, Linking Rings: William W. Durbin and the Magic and Mystery of America by James David Robenalt (Abbott Project related)
- Look for new promo options. / Finish the BIG List and evaluate new venues by the 20th when I run my next promo. – Getting stuff all ready for a Lucinda at the Window promo on Saturday.
Please, check out how other Round of Words participants are doing with their goals.