Round 4, Week 2.5 Update
Just a quick update post, mostly to help me keep my head in the game.
Goals for Week 3+:
My goal is to have a first draft by the end of the month. This is what I have left:
- Seven scenes. Three of them are already over halfway done. – Finished an “in-progress” and wrote a second scene. I also planned a change that eliminated one scene, but will lead to some rewriting. 4/7 left.
- Add new element, especially to the first few scenes.
- Timeline clean-up. I probably need to rearrange a few scenes and I need to make sure things are happening on the right day. Mostly done. Everything is in the right order.
- Note clean-up. Done. Until I leave myself more notes.
My two measurable goals:
- Write First. Five days out of seven, 1 hour of work/500 words before noon. – Monday & Tuesday – Not a lot of writing before noon, but editing/organizing. Today, I’ve gotten 25 mins in so far.
- Make a better list of further story ideas. – Started this.
The Publishing End
Goals for Week 3:
- Do the usual check-ins. Done on Monday & Tuesday.
- Attend to Lucinda at the Window promo on Saturday.
- Work on spiritualism fiction shelf on Riffle. – Done! Here’s a link to it.
Goal for Week 3:
- Get some sort of cardio (30+ mins) three times a week. – Monday, 3mi. run with a 1.25 walk. Today, play ultimate at noon, and tomorrow I have league.