Round 4, Week 3 Update
I used to have no problem writing 5K words a week. I used to have no problem sticking to my diet or keeping my apartment reasonably neat. In the last 5? years, not so much. Not sure what happened to the other me…
- Seven scenes. Three of them are already over halfway done. – Not much progress since Wednesday.
- Add new element, especially to the first few scenes. – Done, more or less. I’m still reading through, but the majority of the changes to early scenes have been made.
- Timeline clean-up. I probably need to rearrange a few scenes and I need to make sure things are happening on the right day. I thought I was done, but I need to re-juggle a scene or two.
- Note clean-up. Done. Until I leave myself more notes.
My two measurable goals:
- Write First. Five days out of seven, 1 hour of work/500 words before noon. – Did it on Mon. & Tues. and then fell off the wagon.
- Make a better list of further story ideas. – Done, such as it is.
Goals for Week 4:
- Write First. Five days out of seven, 1 hour of work/500 words before noon.
- Finish two partial scenes.
- Merge two other scenes.
- Write one other scene entirely.
Still optimistic that I’ll have this draft done by Saturday.