Round 4, Week 10 Update
I half-joked last week about scheduling a mid-life crisis. The joke led to one of those long, fraught conversations with Eric that we’ve been having occasionally for some time now. By Monday:
(I had about five paragraphs on my state of mind, but I deleted them to spare us all the embarrassment.)
Long story, short: This isn’t the end of me and writing, but my priorities are pretty messed up right now and I need to figure some things out.
Maybe my goal for the week should be: Write another long, chain-of-thought entry about my career expectations and disappointments. But don’t post that one either. 😉
The Publishing End
- Do the usual check-ins. – Done.
- Try out a Wednesday promo for $0.99 Luck for Hire. – Done. Wasn’t terrible successful.
Goals for Week 11+:
- Figure out out next bunch of promos.
- Straighten out the ToC on our Kindle books.
- Get some sort of cardio (30+ mins) three times a week. – Worked out on Monday, played ultimate on Tues, Weds, and Fri.
Goal for Week 11+:
- Get some sort of cardio (30+ mins) three times a week.