Between finishing up my BioInformatics class and a minor reading/blogging slump, it’s going to be no-frills around here for a while. Or maybe only this post, who knows?
- Hustling Hitler: The Jewish Vaudevillian Who Fooled the Führer by Walter Shapiro, an ARC
- Sidney Chambers and the Shadow of Death by James Runcie, my away-from-the-PC title
- “Poe posthumous; or, The light-house” by Joyce Carol Oates, for Deal Me In
On the Blog
- Review of Central Station by Lavie Tidhar
- Maybe my thoughts on Houdini & Doyle, but probably not until next week.