Have I really not ROW-ed since December? Hmm. I guess so. I took Round 1 off because I needed time away from writing. At the beginning of Round 2, I was still in the middle of a bunch of classes. But now, my summer is wide open.
My measurable goal will be three hours of work per day, minus Sundays. (I have a theory that word counts make me crazy.)
David P. Abbott in The Open Court – This is a nonfiction project, a collection of the articles that Abbott wrote for The Open Court magazine. This is mostly for my edification, but maybe two or three other people might be interested in having it. Here’s what I have left to do with this project:
- Need to decide if I want to add another picture (the file size is maybe starting to get big).
- Do a final edit, especially of the final article which makes mention of the photos.
- Write an introduction.
- Add front matter.
One Ahead series – This is my historical fiction project, based on Mr. Abbott.
- Rename files in a manner that makes sense.
- Gather notes and make a timeline of planned stories.
- Reread first One Ahead story. Decide on a subtitle.
- Rewrite/finish second story. Decide on a subtitle.
- Edit pass on second story.
- Draft third story.