Not sure how many Wednesday updates I’ll do, but I’m focused enough on Round of Words that I don’t have much in mind for a What Else Wednesday. So far, the week is going well, although I haven’t exactly focused on one project. I’m using Trello with the Pomello addon to track my tasks and time.
David P. Abbott in The Open Court:
- Added front and back matter, though it isn’t in its final form.
- Drafted the introduction.
- Realized that my pictures were horked up. Fixed that and I have notion of what went wrong.
- Added two more pictures to the last article and edited it to reflect the inclusion.
- Worked on the cover.
Since I want to let the Open Court introduction sit and I was getting nowhere on the cover, I switched gears to organize One Ahead materials:
- Gathered notes and made a timeline of “planned” stories. Funny thing, I had forgotten that I had written 15K-ish of materials last November which include some story beginnings.
- Added tentative subtitles to the two stories to which I’ve done substantial work: “The Case of the Sorrowful Seamstress” and “The Case of the Horrid Haunting.”
- Renamed files to include reference to the subtitle instead of order, because my writing order and chronology order don’t match.
- Worked on the remainder of my Python course.
Today, I think I’ll reread One Ahead: The Case of the Sorrowful Seamstress.
Quick moment of self-promotion: Two of my books are free through Sunday. Details and links at the top of the sidebar!
Please, check out how other Round of Words participants are doing with their goals!