Did 18 hours of work this past week. A couple nights of poor sleep caught up with me on Wednesday and I couldn’t read more than a page without nodding off. Regardless, it was a pretty productive week.
Finished my final editing/formatting pass on David P. Abbott in The Open Court. I also drafted two versions of a cover that are pretty okay. I’ve decided to hold off on publishing it until I’m ready to go ahead with the One Ahead stories. On Friday, I started rewriting the second One Ahead story. That’s on the agenda for this week.
The past week’s progress is in blue.
Need to decide if I want to add another picture (the file size is maybe starting to get big). Do a final edit, especially of the final article which makes mention of the photos. Write an introduction. Add front matter.
- Cover. Two versions so far. Neither are entirely “finished.”
Rename files in a manner that makes sense. Gather notes and make a timeline of planned stories. Reread first One Ahead story. Decide on a subtitle.
- Rewrite/finish second story.
Decide on a subtitle.
- Edit pass on second story.
- Draft third story
- Change the header to be a SSI. Improve accessibility and validate.
update front page
- update subpages
- Fix /images /img
- Update “Other Works” page.
- Should I set up a One Ahead page? Cart before horse?
- Change blog links to drive traffic to website.
- Learn SQL – four sections
- SQL: Table Transformation – four sections
- SQL: Analyzing Business Metrics – two sections