You know what? It’s the beginning of August and I’ve tied last year’s number of books read for
10 15 Books of Summer! The number is seven, which means I probably *will* manage 10 books by the beginning of September.
Finished in July
- I Lie for Money by Steve Spill (#readMyOwnDamnBooks, #20BooksOfSummer)
- Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg (#readMyOwnDamnBooks reread)
- The Amazing Harry Kellar by Gail Jarrow
- Presto! by Penn Jillette (#20BooksOfSummer)
I also cleared 24 short stories from the ones I have bookmarked.
Additions to my Library
- The Three-Body Problem by Cixin Liu, 7/11/16, Tor Ebook Club, Free
Starting to think about what great books that I already own that I want to read for fall. Yes, I’m that person who celebrates when the Halloween candy shows up in stores in August (and should therefore not complain when Christmas decorations aren’t far behind).