Week 5 Update
We’re in the doldrums. It seems to happen every summer. Neither Eric nor I are getting as much done as we’d like.
I started my third pass on Horrid Haunting. The changes are requiring more story juggling than I expected. It’s been slow going. I’d like to finish this iteration by Saturday.
The past week’s progress is in blue.
One Ahead series
Rename files in a manner that makes sense. Gather notes and make a timeline of planned stories. Reread first One Ahead story. Decide on a subtitle.
- Sorrowful Seamstress – another iteration
- Horrid Haunting
Decide on subtitle for second story. 2nd Iteration Organization Session
- 3rd Iteration – Ch. 1 & 2, first part of Ch. 3
- Edit pass
- Draft third story.
Courses at Code Academy:
Finish Python .
- Learn SQL – four sections. 3/4
- SQL: Table Transformation – four sections
- SQL: Analyzing Business Metrics – two sections
Please, check out how other Round of Words participants are doing with their goals!