Week 6 Update
Another sucky week. Insomnia, car problems. On the plus side, the monsoons have finally come to Arizona. We’re soggier, but the temperatures are in a more reasonable range. Been getting regular exercise again, which makes everything a little better. Also, I’ve spent a few evenings watching the Olympics.
Did I rewrite the new beginning to Ch. 3 this week or last? Last Monday seems like an age ago. I got caught on Ch. 5. I need to integrate a piece of conversation that was cut from elsewhere and, well, rewrite paralysis hit. I think I’ll print out the two original bits and look at them on paper. Really, really would like to get the majority of this iteration done by the end of the week.
Added (because I’m a schoolie): an online macroeconomics class.
The past week’s progress is in blue.
Rename files in a manner that makes sense. Gather notes and make a timeline of planned stories. Reread first One Ahead story. Decide on a subtitle.
- Sorrowful Seamstress – another iteration
- Horrid Haunting
Decide on subtitle for second story. 2nd Iteration Organization Session
- 3rd Iteration – Ch. 3, 4, the beginning of 5
- Edit pass
- Draft third story.
- Change the header to be a SSI. Improve accessibility and validate.
update front page update subpages
- Fix /images /img
Update “Other Works” page.
- Should I set up a One Ahead page? Cart before horse?
- Change blog links to drive traffic to website.
- Investigate the mysteries of Mail Chimp’s popovers (added 8/13)
Finish Python . Learn SQL – four sections.
- SQL: Table Transformation – four sections
- SQL: Analyzing Business Metrics – two sections
- Introduction and Basic Concepts
- Supply & Demand
- Measures of Economic Performance
- Real and Nominal Values
- Classic & Keynesian Models