Lory: It’s my honor to be the host for Nonfiction November this week, with our final topic: New to My TBR.
It’s been a month full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR list? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!
A list with a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Books with a * are available at Tempe Digital Library.
- Secondhand Time: The Last of the Soviets by Svetlana Alexievich* (from Knowledge Lost)
- Lab Girl by Hope Jahren* (from Doing Dewey)
- Kings of Queens: Life Beyond Baseball with the ’86 Mets by Erik Sherman (from Lakeside Musing)
- Drink: The Intimate Relationship Between Women and Alcohol by Ann Dowsett Johnston (from The Paperback Princess)
- The Knowledge: How to Rebuild Our World After an Apocalypse by Lewis Dartnell (from Curiosity Killed the Bookworm)
- The Food Lab by J. Keni López-Alt* (from Lone Star on a Lark)
- The Signal and the Noise by Nate Silver* (from Reading Beyond)
- Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance* (from Sarah’s Book Shelves)
- Time Warped: Unlocking the Mysteries of Time Perception by Claudia Hammond (from Curiosity Killed the Bookworm)
- Symphony for the City of the Dead: Dmitri Shostakovich and the Siege of Leningrad by M. T. Anderson (fiction bonus points: The Tsar of Love and Techno by Anthony Marra*) (from An Adventure in Reading)
- Skyjack: The Hunt for D.B. Cooper by Geoffrey Gray (from JulzReads)