Uh… Well, the two books I *did* finish were #myOwnDamnBooks!
Finished in November
- “One Drink” by Max Florschutz
- Holmes on the Range by Steve Hockensmith
I didn’t review “One Drink,” but it was a solid bit of urban fantasy.
Additions to my Library
- In Calabria by Peter S. Beagle
- The Nikola Tesla Treasury
“A Slight Miscalculation” by Deb Marlowe– Read
- Fantastic Creatures (Fellowship of Fantasy Book 1)
- The Psychology of Magic and the Magic of Psychology
- Exclusive Magical Secrets by Will Goldston
- Middlemarch by George Elliot
- War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells
There were quite a few public domain things I downloaded last month.
I read only 990 pages this month, which actually isn’t the worst month this year. 990 beats January, February, *and* March. November was just an oddly muddled month. Here’s to hoping that December is better!
‘Tis the season to plan which 2017 challenges to join. So far, I’m looking at:
- #COYER Blackout (Dec. 17 – Mar. 3)
- 2017 Mount TBR Challenge (all of 2017)
- HILLBILLY ELEGY read-along (May-June 2017)
- and, of course, Deal Me In (assuming there’s a 2017 edition *hope, hope, hope*)