I was going to do a wrap-up, but I don’t think I want to give February any more of my time. Instead, ONWARD! Here’s my probably March TBR list:
Ghostland: An American History in Haunted Places by Colin Dickey– Review
- Writing on the Wall: Social Media, the First 2000 Years by Tom Standage – I’m 38% finished.
- Exclusive Magical Secrets by Will Goldston – I’m about a third of the way through.
Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie– DNF The Good Thief’s Guide to Vegas by Chris Ewan – Library book.– DNF
- Adelaide Herrmann, Queen of Magic by Adelaide Herrmann
- The Janus Tree and Other Stories by Glen Hirshberg
The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, January-February 2017– Review
- The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, March-April 2017