I’ll have an update post on the date, but for now this is not only my January TRB, but my Bout of Books 21 sign up post!
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 8th and runs through Sunday, January 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 21 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
I did pretty well finishing up my 2017 Goodreads challenge, but the reading doesn’t stop in January!
- Here Is Real Magic: A Magician’s Search for Wonder in the Modern World by Nate Staniforth – ARC & Nonfiction Challenge
- The Secret Life of Mrs. London by Rebecca Rosenberg – ARC
- How to Stop Time by Matt Haig – Surprise NetGalley-granted-wish ARC
- The Sorrows of Young Werther by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe – FrankenSlam!
- The Chronological Man: The Monster In The Mist by Andrew Mayne – TBR Challenge
- The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, July-August 2017