- Books Finished: 3
- Highlights: The Hermit by Monica Friedman, though Dirty, Wicked Town is a close second.
- Books DNFed: 2 – Yeah, that’s 9 for the year…
- Short Stories Read: 15
- Challenge Updates:
- FrankenSlam! – *cough*
- 2018 Nonfiction Reading Challenge – On track. I read one of my list: A Dirty, Wicked Town: Tales of 19th Century Omaha by David L. Bristow and I’m at 25% nonfiction for the year.
- 2018 TBR Challenge – On track-ish. After a few DNFs from my TBR challenge list, I read The Hermit.
- Wild West Reading Challenge – Nothing in May, but I’m on track.
- Shelf Maintenance – Added four books to my shelves; two ARCs and two purchases.
Number of games of ultimate frisbee played: a mere 9
Classes: DataCamp has two spreadsheet courses that I’m working through.
Other Things: May was on the stressful side. There were a lot of non-usual events: kitty-sitting, a wedding, a graduation, GDPR, and several pieces of bad news. Despite everything, I got a good bit of work and reading done.