New to My TBR : It’s been a month full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!
Sheesh, I guess December is coming up next week which means that this is the last week of Nonfiction November. I added a little of this and a little of that to my TBR list, which is just the way I like nonfiction!
- The Mystery of the Exploding Teeth and Other Curiosities from the History of Medicine by Thomas Morris via Adventures of a Bibliophile.
- Older and Wider by Jenny Eclair via Secret Library Book Blog.
- Let Them Eat Pancakes: How I Survived Living in Paris Without Losing My Head by Craig Carlson via Based on a True Story.
- Shit, Actually: The Definitive, 100% Objective Guide to Modern Cinema by Lindy West via Claire’s Life.
- My Friend Anna: The True Story of a Fake Heiress by Rachel DeLoache Williams via Books are My Favorite and Best.
- The Burning of Bridget Cleary by Angela Bourke via 746 Books.
- Indianapolis: The True Story of the Worst Sea Disaster in U.S. Naval History and the Fifty-Year Fight to Exonerate an Innocent Man by Lynn Vincent & Sara Vladic via Julz Reads.
- Empire Express: Building the First Transcontinental Railroad by David Haward Bain via Lou Lou Reads.
For “Expert Week,” I asked from some sports recommendations. Here are a couple on the top of my virtual TBR!