All the Details: Yuletide Spirit
Challenge Level: Mistletoe (read 2-4 books)
Sugar Plum Short Stories
- “A Christmas Tree” by Charles Dickens
- The Night Before Christmas: A “C is for Cthulhu” Holiday Tale by Jason Ciaramella, illustrated by Joshua Janes
- “A Musical Mystery” by Anonymous
- “Number Two, Melrose Square” by Theo Gift (Dora Havers)
- “The Wish” by Ray Bradbury
- “Completely Safe and Totally Human Midwinter Holiday Tips” by E.M. Linden
- “Between the Lights” by E. F. Benson
- “Your Son’s Favorite Hanukkah Latkes” by Zachary Rosenberg
- “Rat King” by S. M. Hallow
One thought on “🎄 Yuletide Spirit Challenge 2022”
Looks like you’re getting some festive reading and watching in this season. I’ve been doing a little bit of the same, though not quite feeling it this year. I guess there are years like this for everyone from time to time.
Have a Merry Yuletide!