Wicked Witch, Retired, aka “It’s all Eric’s fault.” (added week 7)
- “One Page” summary
- First draft – 3000 words/week until the end of the round.
One Ahead series
Rename files in a manner that makes sense. Gather notes and make a timeline of planned stories. Reread first One Ahead story. Decide on a subtitle.
- Sorrowful Seamstress – another iteration (added week 4)
- Rewrite/finish second story.
Decide on a subtitle.
- Horrid Haunting
Decide on subtitle for second story. 2nd Iteration Organization Session(added week 4)
- 3rd Iteration (added week 4) – left off at Ch. 5
- Edit pass
- Draft third story.
David P. Abbott in The Open Court
Need to decide if I want to add another picture (the file size is maybe starting to get big). Do a final edit, especially of the final article which makes mention of the photos. Write an introduction. Add front matter.
- Cover. – Two versions so far. Neither are entirely “finished.”
- Change the header to be a SSI. Improve accessibility and validate.
update front page update subpages
- Fix /images /img
Update “Other Works” page.
- Should I set up a One Ahead page? Cart before horse?
- Change blog links to drive traffic to website.
Investigate the mysteries of Mail Chimp’s popovers(added week 6) Update Eric’s Blog to something more responsive(added week 7)
Managing Big Data with MySQL at Coursera: (added week 7)
Week 1 Week 2
- Week 3
- Week 4
- Week 5
Macroeconomic Course at edX: (added week 6)
Getting Started Introduction and Basic Concepts
- Supply & Demand
- Measures of Economic Performance
- Real and Nominal Values
- Classic & Keynesian Models
Courses at Code Academy:
Finish Python – two sections left Learn SQL – four sections
- SQL: Table Transformation – four sections (deferred)
- SQL: Analyzing Business Metrics – two sections (deferred)